About Dr. Perrin
Gary Perrin, Ph.D., LP has worked in the field of Clinical Psychology for over 45 years and has been in private practice for 38 years. He began working with children and families, and now sees adolescents and adults in individual, couples, and family therapy.
Dr. Perrin's Experience Includes The Following:
- 10 years of providing clinical supervision to a Sexual Abuse Program at Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Providing clinical supervision for inpatient
psychiatric hospital programs
- Clinical supervision of chemical dependency
- Co-founded the first psychoanalytic institute in the Twin Cities: The Minnesota Institute for Contemporary Psychoanalytic Studies
- Co-founded the Minnesota Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
- Serves as Clinical Director of Training at MICPP
309 Clifton Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
8 AM–6 PM | Monday–Friday
From a psychoanalytically-oriented perspective, services are offered to individuals, couples, and families.
Presenting issues often evolve from: