Gary Perrin, PhD, LP has worked in the field of Counseling Psychology for over 45 years and has been in private practice for 37 years. He began working with children and families and now sees adolescents and adults in individual, marital and/or family therapy.
In his 37 years of private practice Gary Perrin has been privileged to have served in many different facets of psychology that has greatly broadened his experience and training. For more information, check out the full Biography, or view Gary’s professional Resume.
- Individual and Group Psychotherapy (Children, Adolescents, and Adults)
- Marital and Family Psychotherapy
- Psychological Diagnosis and Assessment (Children through Adults)
- Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Supervision And Training of Psychology Interns
- Organization and Development/Consultation
- Psychological Research
- Interpretation of and Consultation regarding Psychological Assessment and Diagnosis